How to Participate
Joining a Global Connections event is easy, and you can do it from anywhere you have an internet connection.
When there is an event you want to attend, register for it at connections.wsu.edu and you’ll receive a confirmation email with the URL address of the virtual space where the event will be held. At the day and time of the event, simply select the link to join! Of course, if you have any questions or technical difficulties please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need accessibility accommodations to participate in a live online event or webinar please contact the Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 509-335-5711. To ensure accommodations are met in a timely manner, please make your request at least two weeks prior to the event date.
- A live broadcast of an event over the internet
- Sign-in to YouTube with a Gmail account to use the chatbox
- On YouTube
- An online seminar
- No special sign-in required to chat
- On Zoom
After registering for an event you receive a link
Select the link on the day and time of the scheduled event
- All you need to attend is an internet connection
- Use Google Chrome as your browser
- Works with mobile device, laptop, or desktop
- You do not have to use a webcam or microphone
- No special software or downloads required
- Use the chatbox to talk with other event participants and ask questions to the presenter
- Events are generally 30-60 minutes
- Come and go as you need to; join late or leave early
Now go register for online events at connections.wsu.edu