The Cougar Leadership Program (CLP) is a six-week program designed for Global students to develop leadership among self, with others, and to learn about societal impacts. Virtual featured workshops will be held Tuesday evenings from 6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m., with the opportunity to catch the recorded sessions due to schedule conflicts. Students will receive Coug swag, be eligible to win Apple products and earn a certificate of program completion.
- March 2: Orientation: Overview, social change model, values -Ashley Morehouse
- March 9: Motivation and Commitment to Growth of People TaMisha Greathouse
- March 16: Effective Communication: Online communication, etc. -Rebecca Cooney
- March 23: Growth Mindset: Working through challenge -Arturo Gavilanes
- March 30: Leadership Types and Strategies: Societal Impact – Brian Shuffield
- April 6: Leadership to Profession -James Bledsoe
- April 13: Closing Ceremony -Ashely Morehouse
Spring registration open January 11- February 28th 2021.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.