The Cougar Leadership Program (CLP) is a six-week program designed for Global students to develop leadership among self, with others, and to learn about societal impacts. Virtual featured workshops will be held Tuesday evenings from 6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m., with the opportunity to catch the recorded sessions due to schedule conflicts. Students will receive Coug swag, be eligible to win Apple products and earn a certificate of program completion.
- Oct. 13: Orientation: Overview, social change model, values (Ashley Morehouse)
- Oct. 20: Motivation and Commitment to Growth of People (TaMisha Greathouse)
- Oct. 27: Effective Communication: Online communication, etc. (Rebecca Cooney)
- Nov. 3: Growth Mindset: Working through challenge (TBD)
- Nov. 10: Leadership Types and Strategies: Societal Impact – (Brian Shuffield)
- Nov. 17: Leadership to Profession (James Bledsoe)
- Dec. 1: Closing Ceremony (Andria Donnenwerth)
Please note that this event is available only to currently enrolled Global Campus students.