A cougar can sprint up to 50 mph. But, unless one is chasing you, you don’t need to go nearly that fast to participate in Global Connections’ upcoming Crimson and Gray Virtual 5K run from August 1st – 8th.
You have one week to participate in this FREE 5K. You go at your own pace and preferred route: on a treadmill, in a park, on the beach – wherever you are! Global Campus students who finish the 5K will earn a prize!
To participate, simply follow these steps:
1. Register using the form below. Then, print your race bib & wear it on your run (get your bib here!)
2. Run a 5K (3.1 miles). Anywhere. Anytime between August 1 – 8.
3. Take a picture of yourself wearing the bib after your run.
4. Using your WSU email address, send your photo and contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Global students who complete the race will win a prize!
5. Put your feet up, relax, and check out Global Campus social channels (@WSUGlobal) for your photo and more information on upcoming events.
One Run. One Week. GO COUGS!