- This event has passed.
Family Weekend Virtual Family Feud
April 9, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In honor of WSU Family Weekend, we are bringing the exciting game of Family Feud to our Global students and their Coug families in a virtual format.
How to participate:
- Put together a team of 3-5 family members (this could include roommates, fellow Cougs, neighbors, and anyone you consider family). Since this is a virtual event, you and your family members do not have to be in the same house or at the same computer. Note: if you prefer to register without a team, we can accommodate you into a Coug family on the day of the game.
- Fill out the form below to register and include the names of your fellow teammates.
How to play:
- The game will be divided into two parts:
- All-Family Elimination – the evening will start with the elimination round, where every team will get the chance to play. At the end of 10 rounds, the top 2 scoring families will move on to the head-to-head showdown.
- Head-to-Head Showdown – the top 2 scoring teams from the All-Family elimination will compete against one another for the chance to win the grand prize! The family with the most points at the end of 3 rounds, wins the Showdown and will move on to the Fast Money bonus round at the end.
Grand Prize: Each of the 3-5 participating members of the winning family will receive a custom Global Family Weekend t-shirt with their name printed on the back and Global Campus swag!