- This event has passed.
Family Weekend Great Ramen Cook-Off
April 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join WSU Executive Chef Jamie Callison and Orin Ford, owner of O-Ramen restaurant in Pullman, in a WSU Family Weekend competition, presented by WSU Global Campus!
How to Participate:
- Submit your best ramen dish creation in one of the formats below. Please note that video submissions require an image to be included as well.
- Image submissions: We will post submitted images in photo albums on the WSU Global Campus Facebook page, where one popular vote winner and one judge’s choice winner will be selected for each category. Facebook voting will start April 5th and run through April 9th. All Facebook users may vote on their favorite image by liking the photo. The likes MUST be on the photo within the album on the WSU Global Campus page to count for the contest. The most liked images will be our “People’s Choice” winners.
- Video submissions: Send in your short (max. 45 second) video and it will be in the running to be 1 of 3 finalists selected by our panel of judges to compete during our live Zoom event. If you submit a video, please plan on being available to virtually attend our Zoom event. If your video is among the 3 finalists selected to participate in the live competition, you will be notified by Tuesday, April 6th. During the event, the chosen competitors will be given time to showcase and recreate their dish on air for the viewers.
- Have fun with it! Your ramen dish doesn’t have to be perfect. The judges will be awarding prizes in three different categories, so we encourage you to submit your best try.
- Join us for the LIVE virtual event on Saturday, April 10th at 11:00 a.m. (PT) where the three finalists will compete and the audience will vote on the Grand Prize winner!
- Open to all members of the WSU Cougar nation.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday April 2nd at midnight (PT).