- This event has passed.
Financial Literacy Series: Credit and Debt
February 20, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Credit can be a very useful part of your financial toolkit if you develop good habits. That enticing credit card offer in your mailbox may sound perfect, but it could actually be the opposite. This lesson will help you approach credit decisions in a positive way so your decisions support your personal life choices.
In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
• Why credit equals debt.
• The components of a credit report.
• Different credit types.
• How to build your credit appropriately.
• The credit application process.
• Credit strategies that may work for you.
• Where to find credit resources.