WSU Global Campus Meet and Greet
Do you have questions about WSU Global Campus? Do you not know who to ask them to?
Attend our two-part webinar with Global Campus support staff! You can meet, “in person,” with the ASWU global president and with representatives discussing several different topics, including advising, student accounts, registrar, writing portfolio, WSU online library, global connections, and more.
Find out the answers to many of your questions:
- How can I drop that class and add another?
- What is my advisor for?
- How do I pay my accounts?
- How do I get started with my writing portfolio requirement?
- Can I check out library books? How can I be more involved?
On Wednesday, October 10, our attendees include:
- Joy Thompson (advisor representative)
- Erica England (WSU Global Campus librarian)
- Courtney Jackson (study abroad)
- Maja Gillespie (student financial services)
On Thursday, October 11, our attendees include:
- Cathy Lentz (registrar)
- Michelle Dowler (student accounts)
- Kara Lane (ASWSU Global Campus president)
- Sylvia Bullock (writing portfolio)
There will be a goody bag giveaway given at each session to a current online student.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.